Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Feeling Reflectful!

Winter's coming, but Summer's here right now!  Enjoy It!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Can you believe we're already at the end of June, Twenty-Sixteen already?  I guess I'm feeling a little reflectful, on account of me finishing up The Daily Zoe Volume Fifty-Eight over on the dang ol' Facebook yesterday, and I'm going to be kicking off Volume Fifty-Nine today.  Crazy stuff.

As it was June, and June has a Twenty-Fourth and a Twenty-Fifth to it, I mentioned that Christmas was coming.  Sometimes that information not well-received.  I guess if I bring it up this time of year, I'm jumping the gun, and am perceived as tryin' to wish away the Summer, which of course could not be further from the truth, but that's the perception of me, just the same.  And when I bring up how much time there is until Christmas in the Brrrr Months, people don't wanna hear it, because they ignored my call-to-arms and Christmas decorations back in the summer, at the half-year mark.

And you Big People say Little People like me are hard to please!  I think you guys take the fruitcake on the hard-to-please platter, though!

Anyways, yes, we all know that Christmas will get here.  We all know that Winter will get here.  But don't forget that even I know and am excited about Summer being here right now.  I'm looking forward to Winter and Christmas, but that doesn't preclude me from enjoying the summer moment in which I live in this very heartbeat. I hope it doesn't preclude you from enjoying the same, Big People.  You can love the moment you're in as well as look forward to the Future with an excited and giddy spirit.  It's entirely possible!

So that's why I'm feelin' reflectful, on this last day of June, Twenty-Sixteen, and the first day of TDZ:Volume 59 over on the dang ol' Facebook.  Lots has been done, there's still lots to do, and all the fun to be had stretches before us in all its glory.

I sure do love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment