Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Feelings Are Mutual Somedays!

I'd be interested in hearing about residential pre-K! Take that, Mommy!
Well, ya know, Friends, back in the day, Mommy and I usedta go together like chocolate and peanut butter, but lately, we butt heads.  If we had horns (and I'm not entirely sure Mommy DOESN'T), we'd be lockin' 'em every time we're within a yard of one another. 

What I'm sayin' is Mommy and I don't get along lately.  And although she'd say I'm goin' through a stubborn and mouthy streak, you take it from your pal Zoe that it's MOMMY who's goin' through a stubborn, mouthy, MEAN streak.  She's merely projecting her poor behavior onto me, because as a Little Kid, I'm an easy target.

Harrumph.

Anyways, she's been on my case a LOT recently about stupid stuff that doesn't matter like pickin' up my toys, and goin' potty when I need to, and not sassing her when she's on my case about such inconsequential matters.  I think it's a matter of po-tay-to, puh-tah-to, Big People. What she calls "sass" is what I call standin' the heck right up for my rights as a Little Kid and a Citizen of the World.

So you know what Mommy told me the other day?  She's lookin' into residential Kindergarten programs for me, where I'd pack up a steamer trunk, go stay in a bunkroom with a buncha other Little Girls, go to school, and come home only for Christmas and Summer holidays.  Like the kids at Hogwarts, except without the magic.

I'll tell ya what, Friends.  Mommy can look for residential Kindergarten programs all she wants to.  I myself have come to realize what a mistake it was to be born two weeks late, thus missing my presumptive school's cutoff date and havin' to wait an extra year to go to school; therefore, I am searching for a residential PRE-KINDERGARTEN program somewheres.  How about that?!  How the heck right about that?!

Unfortunately, though, Big People, there doesn't appear to be such a thing as either residential pre-kindergarten or residential kindergarten.  But rest assured that when my mother talks about wantin' to send me to those things, the feelings are MUTUAL!

Grrrrr!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment