Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sometimes I'm Just Not Feelin' It

This is how a Tuesday ladybug looks.
Hiya, Big People.  Happy Tuesday to you. 

Hey, do you ever have a day where you're just not feelin' it?  When you just don't wanna hafta be around people at all? 

I don't know if I'm tired, or if the barometric pressure's not right, or maybe I ate something that didn't quite agree with me.  I DO know that I'm just not feeling very personable today.  I'm not feelin' sparkly. 

I know you know how it is, Big People.  I know you understand.  I know you have days just like this.  It's rough.

Maybe I'll go do some Zoga and find my center.  I've been anxious to invent "Ambivalent Ladybug Pose."  I guess now's the perfect time!

I'm gonna go get to crackalackin' on that, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment