Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tired Tuesday

I hate to admit it, but lack of sleep has really turned me into a little ogre.
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, I've gone over  a whole entire week without a nap, and I've gotta say that it isn't quite as awesome a lifestyle as I thought it'd be.  I really thought that a nap-free lifestyle would be glamorous and fun.

Wanna know what it's really like, Friends?  I'll tell ya.

While I'm living the nap-free life, I make mistakes I wouldn't make otherwise.  I'm more accident-prone, if you catch my drift. 

And most of all, even though I hate to admit it, and it galls me to say it, without my naps, I'm pretty much a little ogre.  I snap at Mommy.  I snap at Daddy.  Mommy snaps right the heck back.  I'll tell ya what.  And I'm so tired that ten minutes after I wake up in the morning, I feel like I haven't even gone to bed at all!

I've gotta figure out how to re-adopt my NapLife™ Mommy doesn't have any room to gloat over my so doing.  Napping is where it's at, Friends!

I love ya lots, Big People.  I'm so tired, though, I'm gonna go take a nap.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment