Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Be The Rainbow!

My mood improved 80% when I put on these rainbow pants!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, there's this candy that has a tagline that says "Taste the Rainbow!"  It's a good candy.  I like it.  But that's not what I'm gonna talk about today.

Nope!

I'm here to talk about what to do when you're feelin' kinda drab and gray and rainy.  When ya need a rainbow, and there isn't one around, sometimes, you've gotta BE the rainbow!

Sometimes, this is easier said than done, and I get it, Big People.  I appreciate that.  So in those times, you've gotta be extra-kind to yourself.  Maybe treat yourself to a little something nice, or tasty, or maybe you gotta wear something that just makes ya smile.

That's where my rainbow pants I'm wearing in today's picture come in!  Friends, I've found that I just cannot be sad when my eyes are dancin', and these rainbow pants definitely make my eyes dance.  After a while of my eyes dancin', my feet start to dancin'. 

And here's the kicker.  When ya see a pair of legs all decked out in rainbow stripes, and they're DANCIN', and your eyes are dancin' and you see these crazy legs dancin'... well, long story short, you're pretty much gonna hafta wanna laugh, and I highly recommend goin' for it!

You'll start to feel better already.  I know I did!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I really do!  I'm gonna letchya get on with your Saturday, and I'll come ketchup with ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment