Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Zoe's Kindness Initiative!

Smiles are like boomerangs!  The more ya throw, the more ya get back!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, yesterday I talked a little about my Kindness Initiative, where I'm makin' sure I do my part to brighten the day of everyone I meet, and today, I wanna talk a little more about that!

You see, I'm learnin' that every time I interact with another person, it can either be positive and enrich and enhappy us both, or it can be miserable and negative.  I can't be perfect every time I'm talkin' to someone else, and neither can you, but I do know that I can certainly do my best.

So in my Kindness Initiative, I strive to be courteous, cooperative, and kind.  If I'm in a grouchy mood and I wanna let someone have it, I am trying to really think about if that person has anything to do with me bein' in a grouchy mood.  If not, then I will still try to be courteous, cooperative, and kind, even though I might not be cheerful. 

You can be courteous without bein' cheerful, so havin' a bad day isn't an excuse to be a jerk, you know? 

And if it turns out that they DO have something to do with your bad day, there's a way to address that without bein' a jerk, too.  There's a trick to it that I'm gonna work on masterin' in 2017. 

We all need a little kindness, Friends.  I wanna see more kindness.  I will be the change I wanna see in the world, Friends.  I hope you'll join me!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment