Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Karaoke Party!

All I need is a microphone and a great instrumental track, and I'll be a STAR!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, where I am a Doctor of Humorous Healing, we like to celebrate the small things and the big things, and today's no exception!

Today, we're celebrating the First Friday of the New Year, and to do so, we're havin' a hospital-wide karaoke party!

Back when I was a Little Kid and didn't know any better, like a month ago or so, I thought Karaoke was a new hospital employee named Carrie Oakey.  So the last time we had a Karaoke Party, I had banners made, and ordered balloons and confetti and cake to welcome Carrie Oakey.

Imagine how embarrassed I was to find out that there's no person named Carrie Oakey, and even if there were, she doesn't work at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital.

Oopsies.

Now I know what Karaoke is all about, and I am AMAZING at it!  All I need is a microphone and a great instrumental track, and I am off to the races! 

I better go warm up my voice, Friends!  Do some scales and some tongue-twisters and such, so I can really shine when it's my turn to sing at the karaoke party!  It really lifts the spirits!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment