Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Zoe and Rozzie's Ill-Fated Human-Canine Singalong Band!

We're never gonna agree on a song, are we, Rozz?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I love to sing, and I love my pal Rozzie, so I thought it would be a brilliant idea to combine my love of singing with my love of my pal and create the Human-Canine Singalong Band!

In addition to our memorable and snappy name, I figured my singalong band with Rozzie would just knock it out of the park, singing today's greatest hits as well as oldies and standards.  A little something for everybody!

Except, the project was ill-fated from the start.  You see, Rozzie and I both have very strong personalities and very strong opinions on what constitutes great music.Whenever one of us would start a singalong song, the other of us would start singin' another, different song.  Every time.  When I'd cut toward Contemporary, Rozzie would go retro.  When I was in the mood for an oldie, Rozzie would start barkin' out "Hall of Fame," a mutually favorite song of ours, just not when the other of us is singing it.

So the Human-Canine Singalong Band was ill-fated from the beginning, but Rozzie and I are still best pals. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment