Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Partner in Shine!

Eleven months from now, me and the Christmas Tree will once again be Partners in Shine!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, about a month back, the Christmas Tree and I had a power struggle over who was the shimmeriest and shiniest.  The Christmas Tree was certainly a sight to behold.  It had big, bright lights that changed every color of the rainbow and put on lots of different light shows for us.  It also was fulla beautiful ornaments!

But.  The Christmas Tree was only up for a month and a half.  I've gotta be up and sparkly and shiny for the whole entire year.  I'm in it for the long haul.  My shimmer is a marathon, whereas the Christmas Tree's is just a sprint.  A dash, maybe.

With that bein' said, I do miss the Christmas tree bein' up and lendin' its bright, beautiful light to us.  I don't mind sharin' the sparkle spotlight with such a worthy partner in shine!

Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment