Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year, Friends!

Live from the Future, it's your pal Zoe!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, here we are in 2017!  Can ya believe it? 
You might have noticed that I got to you five hours early today, right at the stroke of midnight!  I wanted to be the first to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! to ya!

Boyo boy.  2017!  I'd ask ya what your New Years Resolutions are, but that really isn't my style.  I'm a livin' in the moment kinda gal.

But I can tell ya some big things I'm gonna do this year in my life.  First off, I'll probably lose a couple more teeth.  I'm gonna visit Wisconsin in the summer.  I start kindergarten in the fall.  I'll be turnin' six.

It's gonna be a busy year!  Things will change a lot, but I'm not gonna get ahead of myself and get my stomach all tied up in knots about it!

One thing I definitely resolve NOT to do is ride my bike off the couch and break my arm again.  That is something I've done in 2016, and I do NOT want to do it again this year!

Friends, it's New Year!  I hope ya have a happy one.  Usually when I sign off my blog posts, I'm off to do big, excitin' things during the day, but since it's midnight, and I got to stay up to watch the New Year roll in, I've gotta tell ya, I'm headin' to bed.  I'm probably gonna start the New Year off, sleepin' right the heck in a little bit.  That's okay.  You probably oughtta get yourself to bed, too.  Get some rest. 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment