Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year's Eve!

By golly, Big People, we got another trip around the sun!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Last Day of 2016!

Well, ya know, on the Last Day of the Year, I like to look back at the year that's stretching in my rearview mirror.

2016 was an eventful one, that's for sure! 

My pal Rozzie had to have surgery on the skin on her back, and that was a big deal. 

I rode my bike off the couch one night and got my first trip to the emergency room, and my first (and hopefully last!) broken bone.  I even had a cast and everything!

Daddy went to Chicago to learn things.  I missed him while he was away!

I spent two weeks at the Lake with my family and had lotsa fun and learned to swim with the help of a life vest and pool noodle!  I also went to the Museum of Play!

I turned Five.

I went tricker treating for the very first time ever, and I had a GREAT time!

And in the last few weeks of 2016, I lost my first two teeth, just two days apart from each other.

I also attended my first Christmas of a Dickens!

It's been quite a wild ride around the sun this year, and I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  It'll be Next Year!  The Future!

No comments:

Post a Comment