Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas List Resistance

Resistance is futile.  That Barbie Dream House is gonna be mine!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

You know, I am in the T-H-I-C-K of plannin' and managin' my Christmas List, and I gotta say, I am experiencing some resistance on one of the big-ticket item. 

You see, I told Mommy I want the Barbie Dream House.  The big one.  All hot pink.  Can't miss it.  I have mentioned this numerous times over the last few months. 

Thing of it is, Mommy says I don't need the Barbie Dream House.  I'd hafta get rid of some of my other toys first, to make room. 

Done!  I said.  My baby toys can movealong any day now!  I want me a Barbie Dream House!

Mommy says I'll hardly ever play with it.  I say we don't know how much I'd play with a Barbie Dream House because I've never had a Barbie Dream House!  Take a chance, I say!

Well, having an answer for everything, Mommy said my toy cubbies would make a great Barbie Dream Condo building, if I just remove the bins when I wanna play Barbies.  It has sturdy contemporary construction, plenty of room.  I could put Barbie Furnitures in the bins and put everything away when I'm done playing...

I admit, I thought about it for a second.  But there's a serious flaw in a toy cubby-slash-Barbie Dream House setup.  The toy-cubby is NOT pink, and Barbie and friends would not be seen living in anything but a pink house.  And I want a Barbie Dream House.  Not just usin' something I already have in a different way.

What Mommy doesn't realize is that Christmas List Resistance is futile.  That Barbie Dream House will be mine, by golly!

No comments:

Post a Comment