Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

There's No Crying in Baseball!

There's no crying in baseball, but there is crying in the kitchen.  Onions hurt.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes I play baseball in an all-girls Bambinoccino league with a buncha my pals.  And a buncha my frenemies and non-friends.

For instance, Pidgie McDougall plays in the same league as me, but she's on a different team.  That's fine.  I like everybody on my team.

When it comes to the all-girls Bambinoccino league I play in, you could say we're in a league of our own. 

On my team, Sabretooth's the coach.  He's an interesting pick, as his experience comes primarily in hockey and not baseball.  So it just makes for an interesting juxtaposition of sports and sporting philosophies.

One thing that we definitely adhere to in our league is that there's no cryin' in baseball.  It's find to cry in the kitchen when you're cuttin' up onions, because onions really sting your eyes, but baseball's a game, and ya just don't cry over games.  How about that?!

Anyways, Friends, I gotta go practice my throwin' and catchin' and wavin' to the crowd, so I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment