Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Brighter Days Ahead of Us

I'm optimistic about the Future.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Boyo boy, I'll be darned if this week isn't going by super-fast, like a day.  The Week Before Christmas just took its good ol' sweet time getting here, but here we are, pertineer to the End of 2016.

I think we can all agree that 2016 was a doozy of a year.  There were unspeakably wonderful moments, scattered like delightful little islands of wonder on a stormy sea, and the rest of the moments were the stormy sea.

I've never in my life experienced a year such as this. 

Not to worry, though.  2017 isn't even out of its wrapper yet.  We can make it Better.  We can shape how the year's gonna be.  Our attitudes really do determine our altitudes, Friends.  I firmly believe that if we all just collectively have a better attitude, insteadda decryin' things we don't like and bein' all negative, I think we can start turnin' the tides.

It's funny.  For all the gloom-n-doom I hear about, I most of the time experience only middlin' to great days.  But it's more fun to talk about the gloom-n-doom.  I know it's like this for you Grown-Ups, too. 

Let's change that in 2017 and use these last coupla days of 2016 to start practicin'. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment