Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Which List Am I On?

Yep.  I'm on the Nice List. Hard not to be smug about it!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday the Twentieth to you!

Well, ya know, I just got my acceptance letter onto the 2016 Nice Little Kid List. I wasn't really worried that I had done something so egregious this year as to have me booted off the Nice Little Kid List and onto the Naughty Little Kid List or worse... The List of Neutrality. 

I wasn't worried about that at all.  My body of behavior speaks for itself, I am quite aware, and it says I'm great!

No, I was worried that the Elves on Shelves would infiltrate the North Pole List Agency's Advisory Board on Behavior and black-ball me to Santa and the good Elves. 

As you know, my opinions and actions are not popular among Elves on Shelves.  In fact, I think you could say that your ol' pal Zoe is quite a thorn in the sides of the Elves on Shelves.  I am a tack on the sitting surface of their high-n-mighty shelves, if you will.

But despite this danger of blowback from the shelf-sittin' Elves, Santa and his advisory board still knew I was good this year.  Oh, sure I had my moments.  Did I ever!  But that's all they were is moments. They didn't define my life.  The didn't define who I am as a Little Kid.  You see, for every Super Tantrum I trademarked, there were ten times I waved and cheerfully smiled and spoke to a new friend, there were ten times I was friendly and courteous to restaurant servers and checkout cashiers in various stores.  There were ten times I helped out at home.

I mean, throughout Twenty-Sixteen, I've felt Pretty Darned Good about me, and it's turned out to be completely founded. 

So today I'm celebrating my inclusion on the 2016 List of Nice Little Kids!  Put that in your long, curly-toed shoes and walk on it, Elves on Shelves!  Hahahahahahaha!

Big People, I love ya lots.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment