Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Giving Back to Santa Claus

I bet Santa's dreamin' of some Donut Dude Donuts and a Bambinoccino!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday the Twenty-Third to you!

Well, ya know, I've been thinkin' a lot about me lately, and haven't been thinking of the one who does so much for Little Kidkind during this time of year- Santa Claus. 

Santa Claus is good enough to bring Christmas Spirit, toys, wisdom, and kindness to all boys and girls, and I think it's high time we give back to the big man in the red suit!  It's time us Little Kids think about the treats we're gonna leave out for good ol' S.C. tomorrow night.

As Director of Donut Development for Donut Dude's Cafe and Bake-O-Rama, I developed a special series of donuts for Santa Clause, his Elves, and even his reindeer, as my way of sayin' 'Thanks for bein' just awesome, Big Guy!'

Santa's donuts are a sweet and savory blend of maple, bacon, and walnuts in a delightful puffy, tender, chewy donut, maple creme-filled in the middle, and with the maple, bacon, and walnut crumbled on toppa the glaze.  This is accompanied by a Thermos of black coffee, because even though Santa's a jolly elf, he has a long trip on Christmas Eve, needs to stay awake, and needs a little something to cut all the sweet from the donuts and the cookies he gets at other kids' houses.

For the Elves, Donut Dude and I have boxes and boxes of chocolate and peppermint donuts headed to the North Pole as we speak.  And white chocolate peppermint swirl hot cocoas for everybody.  I know it's expected and cliche, but the Elves like what the Elves like.  Last year, we tried sending them all Root Beer Float donuts, and that went over about as well as a lead Christmas sleigh, so we know not to do THAT again!

And for the reindeer, we've put together donuts that are actually carrots.  Just carrots.  Tops and all. That's what reindeer like.

It's my way of using my talents and connections to give back to Santa Claus on the busiest night of his year. 

Friends, I better get crackalackin' to make sure everything is packed up properly!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment