Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

OH MY GOODNESS, I'M PARTYIN' WITH THE GROWNUPS TODAY!

Oh Emmm Geee!  I can't stand the excitement!
Friends, you'll pardon my unadulterated enthusiasm today.  I am, in fact, extremely EXCITED!!! because although today is Monday, it is the last Monday before Christmas. 

The big holiday that Little Kidkind lives for.

What is particularly exciting for me is that I get to attend Daddy's Christmas party and participate in the gift exchange today, right the heck at lunchtime! It's very exciting, because I love bein' included in Big People stuff, and also, because I really love gettin' presents!

Mommy's my exchanging partner.  Now, I would be a little worried that she's giving me something lame like a chore chart or underwear and socks at Daddy's Office Christmas Party and Gift Exchange, but she let me have big input on my gift exchange gift.  She took me to a magical store called Claire's and let me point out things that I really loved. 

As for Mommy, I didn't know what to get her to be my exchange thing.  I said maybe a new Jeep, one of the sporty ones that you can take the doors and top off of, so she could cart me around in THAT, but Daddy told us to slow our roll.  I tried.  Mommy will be okay.

The important thing to remember is that I am going to just LOVE my gift exchange present, because when Mommy's burnt out on holiday shopping, I WIN. 

Well, Big People, I've gotta go.  I have some serious outfit-pickin' out to do.  I don't want people thinkin' I'm a Little Kid at the party!  The standards have been raised, and I'm gonna rise to the occasion!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment