Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Music Videos!

I haven't been this amazed since the first time I saw Daniel Tiger!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, last evening, Daddy introduced me to a radical concept: Music Videos.

Big People, have you heard of these?  Apparently in the 1980s and 1990s, musical performers would stage and shoot elaborate videos to go along with their songs, and these music videos would either illustrate, clarify, or obfuscate the story the song itself was trying to tell.

I gotta tell ya, I am intrigued, Big People.  Why, if there were a channel that was devoted to playin' nothing but music videos, I'd watch it for HOURS. 

Sure, I know I can just go on the dang ol' YouTube and watch music videos, but I think there's something fun and convenient about tunin' into a channel and watching what someone else lines all up.  What would someone who does such a job be called?  A Video Queue Master, maybe?  I don't know.

Friends, why hasn't anybody thought of this type of television station?  It's wonderful!  Music videos are where it's AT!  Why should I just wanna hafta listen to a playlist when I can WATCH the musics, too?!

Well, I hear Toto on the dang ol' computer, so I wanna go watch the music.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  You be good!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment