Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Bit By The Bah-HumBUG!

No, I don't need any Bah-HumBUG repellent!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday and Happy Week Before Christmas to you!

Well, I'll tell ya.  Even I, the ultimate in Christmas Cheer, have my off days.  Even I can be a Scrooge, even on the day that marks exactly one week before Christmas.

What flips my Bah-Humbug Switch?  I'll tell ya what flips it.  Not a lot of things, but things.

For instance, when I wanna eat a Stuffed Reese's Cup for breakfast and my parents tell me 'no,' that brings out my Bah Humbugs!

Also, when I wanna wear my denim jacket out and about, because it's fashionable, and my parents tell me I've gotta wear a winter coat because it's "cold," that makes me angry!

Also, some days a Little Kid just wants to wear her rainbow sandals.  I get bitten by the Bah-HumBUG when I am not allowed to wear my rainbow sandals, but I hafta wear my big ol' faux fur-lined winter boots.

A major Bah-Humbug for me is havin' to stop playin' Tearaway: Unfolded because I hafta eat or go to bed.  That really, really, REALLY grinds my gears!

And the biggest thing that brings on a case of the Bah-Humbugs for me is bein' told to snap out of it, walk it off, count my blessings, and so on and so forth, when I'm startin' to come down with a marginal case of them.  Think about it, Friends.  Nobody likes to be told what to think, feel, and do. Definitely not me!

So there ya have it!  I have a case of the Bah-Humbugs, so I'm gonna go before you start tellin' me to shrug 'em off, too.  I don't wanna be mad atchyoo the week before Christmas.  I'll see ya tomorrow, and I still love ya lots, even though I'm grouchy today!  Muah!  I mean BAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment