Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Count By Twos Day!

Now that I speak Math, I just can't shut it off, Big People!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Boyo Boy, this week has had no shortage of fascinating Math Days, if you've been keepin' track at home!

It's Twelve-Fourteen-Sixteen!  Count By Twos Day!

It would have worked out much better if this would have happened yesterday, on actual Tuesday, but not to worry.  We're still countin' by twos, because the date goes twelve, fourteen, sixteen, which is exactly the way things would go if you were countin' Christmas cookies by two or something!

I really like these Math Days we've been gifted with, People! 

Now that I know how to speak Math, I just can't shut it off, Big People!  And that's okay by me!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment