Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Winter Has Arrived

I like lookin' at the snow from the comfort of my nicey warm house!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to ya!

Well, ya know, it's getting down to Crunch Time on the dang ol' Christmas Holiday. 

I guess it's only fitting that we've had some Wintry Weather to get us in the Christmas Spirit.  I read in my Big Board Book of Retail Strategy that when the weather isn't cold and snowy, people aren't so quick to go Christmas shopping.

I guess you could say the cold weather is another way to keep the economy rollin', so that's good.

Mostly, I like to be warm and cozy in my house.  Sometimes, I get so I'm dyin' to go sled-riding, but then I hafta go out to the car, and I realize just how cold outside is.  It tempers my desire to go sled-riding.  Plus, my good sled-ridin' hill got bulldozed last fall, and I'm not sure where I'll take my good ol' orange toboggan now that Winter has finally arrived.  I'll just hafta wait and see!

Friends, stay warm and toasty!  Your pal Zoe just loves ya right to pieces!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment