Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Keepin' the Tooth Fairy in Business!

When's the Best Time to go to the dentist?  Two-Thirty!  Get it?!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm at a really magical age.  I am.  One of the magical things about bein' Five is that the teeth in my mouth have started loosening up and headin' for the Tooth Fairy's Lost Tooth Hall Of Fame.

I told ya about the tooth I lost last Tuesday.  That was an exciting thing!  The Tooth Fairy came and everything! 

Then on Friday afternoon, I'd been eatin' an apple off the core at a dealership while we were gettin' the truck fixed, and darned if my other tooth on the bottom wasn't getting all loose and wiggly and annoying to have in my mouth!

So Daddy popped that tooth right outta my mouth, and last night, I put it under my pillow for the Tooth Fairy to come and get.

I understand that it's goin' to a special spot in the Lost Tooth Hall of Fame.  In the Apple Room, whatever that's all about.

I'm really glad I can keep the Tooth Fairy in business like this.  By extension, I'm pretty sure I'm keepin' the economy rollin', by keepin' the Tooth Fairy employed, so for that you're welcome, BigPeople! 

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, but right now, there's a whole buncha foods I was holdin' off on eatin', on accounta my sore loose teeth, so I have some time to make up for.  You be good now, you hear?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment