Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

This Is Pretty Much My Olympics!

You may not be able to tell from outward appearances, but I'm stoked, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, my excitement for the Christmas Holiday Weekend has now reached the pitchiest of fever-pitches. 

I told myself I was gonna play it cool at Christmas this year, but I just can't help myself.  The tree gets put up, and I'm cool.  I see the wrapping paper come down outta the attic, and I feel a little fluttery thrill in my belly. 

Well, now that the Winter Solstice has come and gone, all bets are off.  I am in full Squee Mode.

It's almost Christmas, Friends!  I'm a Little Kid.  Little Kids and Christmas go together like glue-n-glitter, like fluff and -ernutter.  Like matches and fireworks.

In a word, Big People, I'm not so much playing it cool anymore as I am just flippin' STOKED, and that's cool.  I'm S'POSEDTA be excited for Christmas!

So with that, I'll leave ya, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow. 

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment