Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Just a Friendly Reminder

I've already started Christmas Wishlist 2017.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, it is Tuesday, the Twenty-Fourth, and as ya also know, if you've been followin' along with me for any amount of time, on the Twenty-Fourth of each month, I give ya a reminder of our proximity to Christmas Eve.

I know you Big People get a little skinny around the nose about this, especially on this January Twenty-Fourth.  I know it.  This isn't my first parade lap around the sun, writin' this web log for your entertainment and educational enrichment.  But because you're Big People, you understand that sometimes, you just hafta hear things you really would rather not think about. 

So here is the Status Report for Tuesday, January Twenty-Fourth, Two-Thousand Seventeen.  We are currently eleven months away from Christmas Eve, so it's a good time to start makin' any homemade Christmas presents you might be inclined to make with your own two hands, especially if those Christmas presents are something like sweaters or anything that takes a little bit of time.  We all know that you'll start out full-force, and then by May or June, you'll put it down for a little bit, and then remember in September or October that you've gotta get crackalackin' on finishin' that present.

It's best just to give yourself a good head start by startin' out today, Friends.  You'll thank me in eleven months for this advice.

Also, as a Little Kid, one of my Christmastide duties includes crafting a thoughtful, diverse, interesting Wish List comprised of presents from a large cross-section of genres and price-points.  Thanks to the advertisements on Disney, Junior, I have taken my own advice and started on my Christmas Wishlist 2017.  I will thank me later.  You BET I will!

So, Friends, there's always something to do, so we all better just get grackalackin' on doin' those things.  Whatever they happen to be for you.  I love ya lots, and I'll be back tomorrow with another Status Report, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment