Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Congratulations, Me!

I posted a post every day last year!  How about that?
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

So!  How's it goin'?  How's Two-Thousand Seventeen treatin' ya?

I'll tell ya what I've been up to, Friends.  I've been lookin' at my sidebar, where it shows how many posts I post each month.  Something I learned that I did in 2016 is that I posted a post here on the dang ol' The Daily Zoe Blog every single day last year, even Leap Day!  So I have 366 posts from last year that I did!

Mystifying!

It seems like quite an accomplishment.  I know that some days, I have more to say than I do on other days, but it really makes every day, when I know I've stopped in to check on you, and when you've stopped in to check on me. 

So I'm gonna try to make sure I finish 2017 in the same fashion.  With a post every day.  I'm going to Kindergarten in the fall.  There's lots of new and unknown things I'll be doing, Friends.  But right now, I'm gonna set out to try to look in on ya every day.  That's my goal.  No sense of me gettin' too far ahead of myself, you know?  That just seems like a good way to make myself all jumpy and nervous and fulla anxiety.  Nobody likes to be like that!

Well, really, none of us knows what the year is gonna bring for any of us!  We can think we know.  We can have a plan.  And then everything can just go all floopedy-doopity on ya and change everything.  One day at a time, one post at a time.  That's how I'm gonna approach this New Year and all the New Unknown Things I'll be experiencin'!

Anyways, Friends, I'll definitely see ya tomorrow!  I love ya right to pieces!  You be good, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment