Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Guess What Day It Will Be In Eleven Months!

I told ya I'd be talkin' about this today, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!  If I were my pal Joe the Camel, that would be the end of my question, because his favorite day of the week is Wednesday! 

But MY question is Guess What Day It Will Be Eleven Months From Today!  Do ya know?

Of course you know.  CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!

Last night, I spoke on the telephone with my pal Santa Claus, who's wrappin' up his annual post-Christmas vacation in Hawaii, and he said he's all rested and rejuvenated from Christmas 2016 and is ready to get started gearing up for this year's Big Holiday.

He wanted me to tell ya to make sure you're on the "nice" list.  He said he let a lotta things slide in '16, on accounta it bein' a year where emotions ran high, but he says in 2017, he wants everybody to focus on bein' the kindest versions of themselves, and to make bein' considerate fashionable again.  I think it's solid advice from my pal Santa. 

For my part, I have been making sure that I smile and wave and carry on a brief but friendly conversation with every waiter, waitress, hostess, server, busperson, cashier, clerk, and attendant I meet.  People can get pretty quick with these folks, and I wanna do my best to brighten their days, you know?  I will also be expanding my kindness initiative to include everybody I meet!

Except maybe Pidgie McDougall, my sworn nemesis.  I'm not sayin' I'll be unkind to Pidgie, it's just that as much as I get a kick outta bein' kind, Pidgie likes to get people all stirred up, and it makes me feel all uneasy when I'm around people like that.  So I'll just mind my own never-mind when it comes to Pidgie McDougall. 

Everybody else, though, you're gonna have kindness dropped on ya, if I run into ya, so pass it on!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment