Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tune In, Tune Out!

I'm a kid these days, and MY music isn't awful, so there!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a musical appreciator.  I love music.  I've loved music ever since I can remember. 

And sometimes, whenever I'm havin't a dang ol' Day, the only thing I can do is tune in to my music and tune out of the rest of the world. 

You know how it is, Friends.  Some days, you have a lotta noise going on inside your head, and you could deal with that, except there's a lotta noise goin' on outside your head, too.  Folks yellin' atchya.  Dog barkin'.  Just awful stuff bein' reported on the news.

That's when I clap my earphones over my ears and start listening to my music.  It silences all the noises outside my head and keeps the noises in my head contained, so I can deal with 'em.  Sometimes, I like to think of the music as a force-field between my thoughts and the world.  It protects both of those things from each other.

So I'm havin' that kinda day today, Friends.  I'm gonna go and listen to my music.  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow. I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment