Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Stars!

My entertainment's written in the stars!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I think I pretty much have a thing for stars and programs about them.  Of course, I've been watching Miles from Tomorrowland since it came out in the Disney Channel.  It's about a family of star explorers.  And of course, I like Jet, Set, Go! on PBS.  That's a neat show.

I think where I really decided that I'm a fan of the stars is a galaxy far, far away.  Star Wars.  I've seen ALL the movies.  The original trilogy, the prequels, and Episode Seven.  I've seen Rogue One.  I watch Star Wars Lego Freemakers, and Star Wars Rebels.  I watch the Droid stories.

And.  Yesterday, I watched the Star Trek Voyager marathon!  I love Star Trek, too!  How about that?!

So, Friends, my entertainment is written in the stars.  That's something!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment