Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Oopsies.

Sometimes I gotta just take a step back and put on my cutest smile, Friends.
Hiya, Friends!  It's me, your pal Zoe on this Sunday!

Well, ya know, I am a kid who feels all the feels, and when I do, I put all the strength and volume and noise of the feels behind the feels I feel.  Sometimes, I'm shoutin' about how I feel, before I really even have sorted out how I feel!

As you can imagine, this can create some situations rife with awkwardness, especially when I've demonstrated I'm MAD!!! and realized there was no reason to be so MAD!!! just as it's being pointed out to me by one of my resident Grown-Ups that there was no reason to be so MAD!!!  And by "awkwardness," I mean that such things land me in big trouble, you know?

Do you know what I do after sucha situation?  Well, I'm gonna tell ya!

What I do is I get very meek and most importantly, cute.  I pull out all my adorable stops and remind Mommy and Daddy just how adorable I am, and I hope that it helps 'em forget I just yelled at 'em over nothing at all.  It works for me about fifty percent of the time. 

Friends, we all have our moments of bein' Human, and I'm no exception. 

I love ya lots, and I'll be back to see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment