Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Winter SurTHRIVEal!

Why settle for survival when you can surTHRIVE?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy, HAPPY SATURDAY! to you!

Well, ya know, I know how Wintertime can be a little hard to take for you Big People.  That's why I'm bringing you what I like to call my Winter SurTHRIVEal tips! 

One of the keys to stayin' happy in the dark days of winter is to get enough sunlight.  Sometimes, that's easier said than done, when the skies are gray.  There are some really nice LED lamps you can get, and they aren't even very expensive.  Sometimes, ya just need to turn on the light and let it shine!

Next, ya gotta warm yourself from the inside out.  In my opinion, nothing does this better than hot cocoa with marshmallows or whipped cream outta the spray-can.  That's high living right there!  Enjoy hot cocoa early and often!

Another strategy I use is warm-n-fuzzy blankets.  Wrap up in a warm-n-fuzzy blanket.  Throw another one over your lap when you're sittin' down.  Snuggle up and snuggle in!  And ketchup on all your favorite shows!  My favorite right now is Miles from Tomorrowland, but you feel free to substitute your favorite for mine.  No hard feelings!

You have a choice this winter, Big People!  You can let winter beat you, you can merely survive, or you can surTHRIVE!  I think that with some quality self-care, you can definitely surTHRIVE!  You bet!  I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment