Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Standin' In the Hall of Fame

There's power in music, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, there's a song that makes me feel fierce and brave every time I hear it.  It's about bein' the greatest, bein' the best, and bein' King Kong bangin' on my chest!

It's called "Hall of Fame." 

I first heard "Hall of Fame" on a commercial on the Disney Channel during one of my Star Wars shows.  The commercial encourages princesses like me to dream big while playin' the song in the background.

The next time I heard the song, it was during a hockey game.  I think the commercial was either encouragin' hockey fans to dream big, or encouragin' hockey players to play like they wanna be in the Hall of Fame someday.  I don't know.  I really only tuned into that commercial to listen to the song.

But now I own a digital copy of the song, all of my own, and I can play it whenever I want, whenever I need to feel brave and fierce.

Friends, I don't know if you know this or not, but there is some serious power in music.  I've hooked into that power, and I hope you can, too!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment