Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Year of The Daily Zoe Blog!

Has it been a year already, Friends?
Well, Friends!  Here we are!  Today marks the one-year anniversary of The Daily Zoe Blog!  I know it got dodgy around here this spring, and that things seemed like they were gonna be "The Occasional Zoe Blog" for a while.  But it's been good to see you every day since.  I feel lucky to get to do this blog, and I feel lucky to count you all as friends.  I'm a lucky little kid!

So much has changed since the first time I wrote to you.  For instance, at this time last year, I couldn't walk on my own.  That made getting around kind of inconvenient, unless I was riding around in my stroller.  I still like to go for rides in my stroller, but it's nice not to be dependent on it as my primary means of transportation.

A year ago at this time, I didn't have much to say if I saw you in person.  Now, Friends, just try to get me to be quiet!  I see a lot of things, and I love to comment on what I see! 

Also, an added bonus of being able to say words is that I don't have to rely on my Big People to read my mind.  I hafta admit that my Big People aren't all that great at reading my mind.  A little bit illiterate in that department, they are.  So now, I can say just what I want, and even if I don't get it, at least I've had my say!
We've come a long way, Babies! I mean Big People!

Since starting this blog, I've taken up fingerpainting, stringing beads on pipe cleaners, and cookin' in my play kitchen.  It's lotsa bein' busy, but that's the way I like it. 

I like to take opportunities like this to make New Years Resolutions, even if it isn't January First.  So since this is starting a second year of The Daily Zoe Blog, my resolution for this blog is that at this time next year, no matter what I've been up to in the rest of my life, you and I will have had three-hundred and sixty-five mini-adventures together, right here on the World Wide Web.  Does that sound great, Friends?  I think it sounds great! 

Three-hundred and sixty-five mini-adventures is gonna amount to a lot of writin' on my part, and a lot of readin' on yours, so I guess we'd all better rest up, and then get crackalackin'!

See ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment