Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Friends!

Who do I love?  I love YOU, Friends!  Muah!
Hey, Friends!  Today's gonna be short-n-sweet. 

Wanna know what, Friends? I love ya!  You inspire me to be the best me I can be! 

It's true!  When I started my work with the Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes of North Bingham, I knew SOMEBODY had to help those poor little guys, but I also thought, you know, anybody can be a helper, but what these Little Giraffes really need is a friend, so I thought of all of you, and how you're a friend to me, and then I started treating my Little Giraffe Friends as though they were my friend-friends, and it wasn't too long before it came true.  Now I have a buncha people-friends, AND Little Giraffe Friends, and also a coupla Big Giraffes, if ya wanna be super-correct!  And that's great!

You can have too many pairs of shoes.  You can have too many books.  You can have too many cookies.  You can have too many pounds.

You can never have too many friends. So that's why I love each and every one of you, Friends! 

Now go out there and enjoy your Thursday.  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment