Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer Flashback

Look at me, speaking to you from the Summer!
Hiya, Friends!  I was just going through the archive, and I noticed these pictures hadn't been put with a post.  They made me think of Summertime, mainly because in the pictures, it's Summertime, and I'm in my goggles and bathing suit, hanging out in my Mushroom Pool. 

It got me thinking that now that we're in the -Brrrrrrrrrr months, we could use a little flashback to Summer, either for nostalgia's sake or maybe to remind us of how hot it got there for a few weeks, so we can be extra-thankful for the cooler weather we have now.

I've said it before, Friends, and I'll say it again.  I love all the seasons.  Here at my house, we get four, I think.  Four main ones: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.  Not Fall like "Daddy fall in the lake," but Fall like the leaves are going to be changing colors soon, by a scientific process called Magic. 

Soon, I'll be trading my teapot for a mug of cocoa!
This is meteorologically speaking, of course.  There are other ways to divvy up a year.  At my house, it's either Hockey Season or Not Hockey Season.  I love Hockey Season!  It's been said that in the state where I live, the year's divided up into Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction, and I think there's something to that.  I really think there's something to that saying, even though it's meant to be sort of a joke.  Then there's the School Year and Summer Vacation.

It's really how ever you wanna divvy up a year, Friends.  How ever your interests fall.

What I think is that now that I'm Two, I'm gonna ask Mommy to make me some hot cocoa when it gets really cold.  It can take its time getting really cold.  I'm just saying I have a plan for the colder weather.  And that plan includes sweet, sweet, delicious hot cocoa.

Plans are always more fun when they include something sweet, Friends.  Write that down!

I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment