Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Silver and Gold!

Daddy's my friend, going WAY back!
Hiya, Friends!  We're comin' up on the one-year mark for The Daily Zoe Blog (On the twenty-fifth, by golly!) and I just wanted to stop'n'take a minute to talk about my Friends.  I know I've done this before, but you know what?  You can't overstate gratitude. 

I recently heard a song that goes like this:

Pinky's a brand-new friend!
Make new friends, but kee-eee-eeeep the old:
One is silver and the other's gold!

That's not just good advice, but the visual is quite striking, too!  Like a jewelry store window at Valentine's Day!
Can't have too many friends!

It also is a nicely-harmonized reminder that friends are treasures to be treasured. 

I firmly believe that you can't have too many friends.  Some are gold, some are silver, and I'd even say there are some friends who are bronze.  The point of it is that not everybody has to be a bestie, but our lives are lots more fun if there's friends in it.  I know my life is a lot more fun thanks to my friends. 

I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment