Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eat Like A Champion!

This egg represents the egg I eat most mornings!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I know I've told you all about how I like to Eat to Win.  Now, I'll give you my personal plan for eating like a champion.  What's that? ... Why, ME, of course!  I'M the champion like whom I'm going to tell you how to eat!  How could I tell you how to eat like any other champion, Friends, when I don't live my life from the same angle they live theirs from?  How can I share someone else's experience with you if I haven't experienced their actual experience, and really, how can I, because they're them, and I'm me?

Woah.  Back on-task, Zoe!  Back on-task!

This is how I start out my day: I start with a good breakfast.  Usually, it's toasty-honey, some fruit, a hard-boiled egg, and a glassa milk.  Breakfast is such an important meal, Friends.  It really is.  Not only does it stoke your metabolic metabolism, it keeps ya from gettin' grouchy from not eating for a whole sleep!

Icy-peem.  An excellent sometimes treat, always great to dream about!
Sometimes, I enjoy a Mum-Mum for a snack.  I love my Mum-Mums.  Now that I'm a Toddler, I have  choice of Regular Mum-Mums or Strawberry Mum-Mums!  I like 'em both, to tell ya the truth.

Now, for lunch, I enjoy having some fruit, and milk, and some days I get a hot dog or Little Wieners, sometimes I'll eat some tunafish. ... Yes, really!  Tunafish!  I like fish!  Ummmm.... if we have good leftovers, I get some leftovers, or maybe some Mac 'n' Cheese if I'm in the mood for it.  But there are days when all I eat for lunch is some yogurt, and that's okay, too!  I love yogurt!  It's all about what I'm in the mood for!

Eatin' like a champion makes me feel GREAT!
Afternoons present a problem for some Big People I know (MAH-MEEEEEE, I'm talking to YOU!  Put down those cookies from my early birthday party!  Put them down right now!) but for me, afternoons are a breeze.  I don't get hungry in the afternoons because I nap in the afternoons.  Yessy-do!  From two until five thirtyersix.  I really do!  I made peace with my naps, so now I don't fight 'em.  I just go, get comfortable in my crib, and dream.  What do I dream about?

Icy-peem.  Cupcakes.  Cookies.  I don't have one I dream about any more than another.  I love 'em all!

Then when I wake up from my nap, it's suppertime, and usedta be, I'd get my own supper, made right for me, but now, I pretty much eat what Mommy and Daddy eat.  I love salmon!  But Mommy makes meatloaf muffins, too, with quinoa instead of bread... apparently that's a big deal.  I don't care.  I just love it!  It's tasty to my tasters!

So if you wanna eat like this Champion, Friends, there you have it.  I don't follow a plan so much as I go with guidelines.  The most important thing I do is to eat when I'm hungry, and then stop when I'm not hungry anymore.  That's a big part of my success, Friends!

All right.  I love ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment