Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Kind of Train I Can Support!

Steam trains are trains that I really like!
Friends, if you've been followin' along with me for any amount of time, you'll know that I like certain kinds of train better than I like other kinds of train.

For instance, I don't like the "potty train."  All that train has ever brought me is tears and frustration and the occasional sticker or Skittle, but once it seems like I'm gettin' the hang of it, the stickers and Skittles stop coming my way, so I've gotta mess up so Mommy will reward me again for my efforts at learning.  And the trick is I've gotta make it look like it's an accident.

That's neither here nor there for this post, though.

Recently, I visited a museum where they have a whole buncha trains.  The trains are just beautiful, and what really wowed me is that those trains used to roam wild on tracks, throughout the land! And they stopped in every little town!  Why, you could get on the train in Elmer or Mills or Lewisville, say, and ride that train pertineer anywhere you wanted to go!  All you needed was a train ticket... no driver's license necessary! 

You can see why such an arrangement would be attractive to a Little Kid such as myself.

Also, on the train, there'd be a whole buncha other people ridin' the train to pertineer anywhere they wanted to go.  Could you imagine the conversations and friendships you could strike up on a train?

Friends, I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment