Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Black-and-White Friday!

On a day like today, you've gotta get back to the Black and White Friday Basics!
Hiya, Big People! 

Didja survive the Major Eatin' Holiday yesterday? 

Didja get up in the middle of the night to get an early jump on the Major Shoppin' Holiday of today?

I didn't.  I do my shoppin' online.  Actually, I have people who do my shoppin' for me.  I'm that bigga deal!  Haha!

Anyway, while you Big People are celebratin' Black Friday, I'm celebratin' Black and White Friday.  All that means is that I'm havin' my picture taken in black and white today.  It's fun in an old-timey kinda way, but I hafta admit that I also feel so dignified. 

The car behind me is nice, to.  Someday, my Pink Pedal Car hopes to grow up to be as big and dignified as this car I'm with.

Have fun out there, Friends!  Get your feet into some comfy shoes, take regular breaks to hydrate nad rest, and do Black Friday right if you're gonna do it!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment