Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

I Like This November!

A kid could get used to this beautiful weather!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I've been around for four Novembers, and this one's my fifth, and I've gotta say that weather-wise, this November beats the other Novembers, hands-down.

It's because while we enjoyed some snowless and mostly snowless Novembers those other years of my life, this year, we're also enjoying mostly blue skies and warm days.  Why, there have even been a few days this November that have felt positively summery!

I've taken up an exciting new hobby this November, too, Friends.  I have a real, honest-to-goodness scooter that I ride around.  You'll see pictures of me and my scooter in a few weeks.  It's so much fun!  Mainly, I ride inside my house, because I don't have any nice sidewalks to ride my scooter around on, here at home, but I've gotten to take it to town and ride on a basketball court, recently, and it's great!

Nice weather makes it easier to try new things, Big People!  I hope you use some of this Nice November Weather to try something new, too!  I sure love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment