Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Strikin' Out on Strikin' Up a Friendship!

Peter Stonewall and I aren't speaking currently.
Friends, remember what I said yesterday about how you could strike up conversations and friendships on the train?  Remember how I said that, and how wonderful I thought that woulda been?

Well, as it turns out, not everybody ya meet around trains is wanting to strike up conversation and friendship.

Take, for instance, the case of Mr. Peter Stonewall, pictured with me in today's picture.  Mr. Peter Stonewall looked like he was a lonely fella, so I marched up to him and said "Hiya!  I'm Zoe, and I'm four!  I'd like to be your friend!"  And do ya know what Mr. Stonewall said back to me?  Nothing.  In fact, he just kept a stony glare on his face, the whole time I was tryin' to be friendly.

In fact, I don't even know what his real name is.  I thought Peter Stonewall was a fitting name for this fella, since talkin' to him was like trying to talk to a stone wall.  The whole experience left me feelin' frusterated and my feelings were hurt, but I got to buy an ice cream from a real, honest-to-goodness ice cream truck that was outside the museum, so that made me feel a little better.

Hey.  I'll see YOU tomorrow, Big People.  I love ya lots.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment