Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Donut Dude's Downtown Drive Thru Donuttery

Welcome to Donut Dude's! I'm Zoe!  May I take your order?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Today, I'm helping out at Donut Dude's Downtown Drive Thru Donuttery, running the drive-thru itself!  It's a win-win situation for me and Donut Dude both, since it helps Donut Dude on a busy Sunday morning, and also because I get lots of inspiration for new donuts to develop.

Well, it's because I get to have in-person interactions with the people who purchase the donuts I develop.  Hearing what people like and what they don't goes a long way in inspiring me!

I don't mind hearing criticism on donuts I've developed in the past that maybe aren't selling as well as I thought they would.  Even though it might have taken me a lot of time and energy and creativity to develop a certain donut, if it just isn't working, I wanna hear about it, and I wanna know why it just didn't work out.  I'd rather know why people don't like a certain donut and be able to make them something they DO like, than keep holding on to something people think is weird.  Learning, that's called.

Anyway, Friends, it looks like it's about to get busy here at the Drive-Thru, so I'd better get my headset on and my thinkin' cap warmed up!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment