Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

My Style Strategy!

Style is ten percent clothings, ninety-five percent attitude!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, I like my fashions, and I like to dress nice, no matter if I'm just watching the television, or if I'm out and about.  I guess you could call me a fashion enthusiast, but what I'm really goin' for is havin' my very own style.

I think I'm well on my way to havin' my very own style.  I definitely have a strategy!

First, I choose clothings that reflect my vision of what my style even is.  I like bright colors, animal prints, interesting graphics, and some lace, frills, and sequins.

Second, I value washability, comfort, and functionality.  One time, I had a dressy-dress that was just gorgeous, but it was scratchy, and all's I could do in it was sit around, lookin' cute.  That's fine and all, but I'm a little lady on the move, so I repel clothings such as fancy dressy-dresses these days.

Third, and most importantly, if not most difficult to capture and-or imitate, is my attitude.  That right there is the difference between me wearin' my clothes and my clothes wearin' me.  I can tell ya that my attitude includes a smile most of the time, but I don't know how to put my attitude in a bottle so it's available for mass consumption.  I think that's the part you gotta do all for yourself, whether your style is posh or nerdy or whatever.  You gotta figure out your own attitude and make it work for you.

Whatever your style, Friends, I love the dickens right outta ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment