Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ridin' the Rails on the Fun Train!

I'm an engineer on the Fun Train, Friends!  How about that?!  All aboard!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, I guess ya know, with me being around all those trains recently, I've become something of a train enthusiast. 

In fact, I've become such a train enthusiast, I decided I'd become a train engineer.  This entailed my purchase of a train engineer costume from the gift shop at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum, as well as a train whistle souvenir.  That part of the deal went splendidly, and now I'm a train engineer!

My train that I drive is called the Fun Train, although I did my apprenticeship on the Crazy Train.  That was a good time, but somebody else is already engineering the Crazy Train right now, and there's a deep waiting list to take over, so I decided I'd just go drive the Fun Train instead.  So far, it's working out great!

That just goes to show you, Friends, that if you have a dream, you should follow it.  That's how I live, and I think it works GREAT!  Hey.  I'd better get going.  The Fun Train is about to leave on an excursion, but I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment