Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

This Idea I Had

It was a really, really good idea, too!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

My goodness, it's good to see you!  I know I just saw you yesterday, but it seems like so long ago! 

You know, I thought about bumping up production on The Daily Zoe Blog to a couple-three times a day, so I don't hafta know you're missing me so much!

But when I ran the idea past my team- you know, my Captain of Capitalization, my Grammar Guru, my Content Collaborator, my Salton of Sentences, my Chief Paragraph Officer, and my Chief Formatting Officer, you shoulda seen the look on their faces. 

That was pretty much the beginning, middle, and end of The Daily Zoe Blog comin' atchya a couple-three times a day. However, if you think it's a great idea you probably should send a message to my team.  How about that?!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment