Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

My Favorite Thing About Post-Halloween Season

Friends, the Christmas Toy Ads are back with a vengeance, and I love it!
Well, hiya, Big People!  How are you today?  Didja have a wonderful Halloweekend?

Sorry about that.  I couldn't resist. 

But I'll tell ya what.  All Halloween Season long, I was pretty much dying to use the word "Spooktacular," because I think it's fun and clever to mash up the words "spooky" and "spectacular" in such a way, but I understand that the more curmudgeonly of you Big People (namely Mommy) get angry when "Spooktacular" comes out. 

Not that I'm afraid of a little grown-up ire, but here's the thing: Halloween Season is interestingly placed just before Pre-Christmas Season, and every Little Kid knows it's unwise to tempt the Big People's tempers during Pre-Christmas Season, so I decided to forego the gratuitous use of the word "Spooktacular" in the interest of amassing some goodwill among the Big People going into Pre-Christmas Season.

That brings me to the whole point of today's post, Friends: my favorite thing about the Post-Halloween Season!  Post-Halloween Season is really Pre-Christmas Season, and the toy ads have really ramped up in frequency and awesomeness!  I just love it!  I want one of everything, and now Mommy has to honor my requests to flesh out my Amazon Wishlist!  How about that?!

So buckle up, Big People!  Pre-Christmas Season is upon us, and your little pal Zoe is riding a wave of sugary enthusiasm, coming off Halloween!  Wheeeeeeeee!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment