Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

This Kid's Flamingo Dreams

It feels good to help our Pink Plastic Flamingo Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

You know, one of my fondest dreams is to see to it that my very own yard at my house becomes a sanctuary for Pink Plastic Flamingos in Need, Danger or Transition. Flamingos are such beautiful and noble creatures, and also, I love their flamboyant pinkness.

Pinkitude, you should refer to it.  An attitude all its own!

I see this dream of helping Pink Plastic Flamingos as a mere extension of my helping raise awareness for the plight of Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes Everywhere.  I see a species that needs help, and I jump in and do something to help.

Pink Plastic Flamingos and Little Giraffes are really quite compatible, when ya think about it, Friends.  They're both gentle creatures.  They're both misunderstood, in a way.  Some TigerBabies still think it's acceptable to gnaw on Little Giraffes.  As for the Pink Plastic Flamingos, why, even my very own Daddy misunderstands them.  I think their pinkitude makes him a little uneasy. 

So that's what I'm setting out to change.  I wanna make the world better for all of us!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment