Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

They Said It'd Never Last!

Summer: they said it'd never last!
Hiya, Big People!  It's me, your pal Zoe, and it's Thursday!  How the heck about that?!

Well, you know what?  It isn't Summertime anymore, but you wanna know what else?  This week, it's felt like summertime, the whole week!

That's right!  Temperatures in the seventies, stunning blue skies, nicey warm breezes...  This kid's been outside playing and not wearing a coat all week!

Why, it's almost as if it's still Summertime!  And they said it'd never last!

I think that Mother Nature owes us this much, Friends.  We had a COLD Winter, and it felt like it was January, well into March.  These nicey warm days sure can stick around for a little while, right, Friends?

And today's going to be just as nice, so I hope you can get out there and enjoy it!  I love ya lots, Friends!

I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment