Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Showers of Blessings!

There will be showers of blessings!
Hiya, Friends! 

Hey, I betchya you're wondering why I'm wearin' a raincoat inside the house.  I'll tell ya why.  It isn't because the roof leaks!  Not even a little bit!

Nope!  It's because there are just all kindsa showers of blessin's fallin' on my life!  Showers of blessin's, indeed!

What kindsa blessings? 

Well, I woke the heck up this mornin', so that's a big blessin', and that comes after me havin' a great night's sleep. You might not think that's a big deal, but go a few nights without a good night's sleep, and then you'll realize what a blessing it is to have a good night's sleep!

Then, I got to have a nicey warm bath.  It's a blessing not to hafta take a bath in cold water!  I know this, because Mommy fills my swimmin' pool with the hose in the summertime, and that's pretty much like takin' a bath in icy cold water.  I mean, sure, I have my bathin' suit on in the swimming pool, but funny thing about bathing suits is that they're not very warm!

Anyways, other blessin's in my showers of blessin's is that my house is warm and dry.  I get to see my best pal Rozzie every day.  I have lotsa toys to play with, enough food to eat, things to drink, potties... I didn't always think potties were great, but I've had to go in a coupla outhouses recently, and potties ROCK!  I get to see my Mommy and Daddy every day, and Daddy reads me to sleep every night.

See?  Showers of blessin's!  And I bet if you think about it, you stand in the middle of your own showers of blessin's!  How the heck about that, Friends?!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment