Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Christmas Donuts in July!

It's Summer, but I'm already developin' Donut Dude's Christmas Donuts!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

So!  How's your Holiday Weekend going?  Mine's going great!

Actually, I'm thinking of Christmas, and not for the reason you'd think!  See, as Director of Donut Development at Donut Dude's World Headquarters, it's my job to stay a few seasons ahead of the game and develop donuts for the future. 

While you were sippin' your minty hot cocoa back in December, I was developin' our Peeps Donuts for Easter.  While you were eating conversation hearts by the handful, I was figuring out how to make Donut Dude's Firecracker Frenzy line a reality.  Hint: a little hot pepper in everything, so the flavor bursts in your mouth like a patriotic fireworks display!  Have a Little Heat with the Sweet, as we say!

So today, as we're all duded up in our summer duds, here I sit at my donut drawing board, trying for the life of me to figure out a way to make a donut coating that feels like a frosty blast of wintry air when you nite into the donut, but then a warm, gooey center that warms you right the heck back up.

Havin' a dream job isn't easy, Friends, but I manage somehow.  You have a good day!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment