Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wishing Wednesday!

I'm wishin' for a pony in my room!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wishing Wednesday to you!

I'm calling today "Wishing Wednesday," on accounta it just seems like a wonderful idea, you know? 

There are a lot of things that can be declared for a Wednesday, but my heart is really set on Wishing Wednesday this week.

The thing I'm really wishing for the most right now is a pony in my room.  There's a TV show I was watching with my Mommy, and the lady's always talking about "a Mercedes, sauna, and room for a pony!"

Well, ya know, I don't even know what a Mercedes even is, so I'm not sure I would wish for one.  A sauna is equally as mysterious to me, but it sounds pretty boring.  But a pony?

Now you're talkin' my language!

I even have the room!  As part of my Living Here package, I have a room, all of my own, in my house.  All it lacks is a pony.

So that's what I'm wishin' for today.  A pony, to be in my room with me.  I have a good feeling about this one, Friends!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment